tlc: nsulibs wiki



Alright guys, I need you to do me a favor. I've lived in Fort Lauderdale for over a year now and I only have two favorite restaurants: 1. Mario the Baker: good Italian food with lots of garlic & 2. Capsian Persian Grill : simply delicious. I love to play in the kitchen, making random recipes and a few favorites and Pablo is such a damn good cook that we hardly ever bother going out to eat. It's easier on the budget I suppose, but it means the kitchen always seems to be a bit messy and we hardly ever get a night off or a night out. So, back to that favor ... everyone should go to the nsulibs wiki, check out the favorite resturants section and recommend at least one good local place to eat. What kind of resturants? Anything non-TGIFy (everyone knows where to find Chili's & Bennigans). I'd love to hear about little local places, mom and pop diners, great ethnic cuisine and the like. Thanks!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home