quiz time: what tarot card am I?

I'm addicted to online quizzes. I will happily waste hours on "What Buffy (BtVS) character are you?" (usually Willow) & "What 80's teen movie star is your guy?" (Ducky). It's no surprise then that while perusing Girl Detective the discovery of a "What tarot card are you?" quiz led to instant clicking and a solid 3 minutes debating whether magic, love or learning is more integral to my life. (Yes, I do take these quizzes that seriously. Yes, I do realize that most of them are made up by sixteen year olds. And, yes, I do occasionally cheat to get the answer I want. I'd rather be Hermione Granger , thank you.)


What Tarot Card am I?



You are The High Priestess



Science, Wisdom, Knowledge, Education.



The High Priestess is the card of knowledge, instinctual, supernatural, secret knowledge. She holds scrolls of arcane information that she might, or might not reveal to you. The moon crown on her head as well as the crescent by her foot indicates her willingness to illuminate what you otherwise might not see, reveal the secrets you need to know. The High Priestess is also associated with the moon however and can also indicate change or fluctuation, particularly when it comes to your moods.



What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home